Inspired by the colourful chaos of bazaars in Jaipur, we designed this patchwork leash by mixing together four different fabrics. All the prints have been screen printed in Jaipur on 100% cotton fabrics using traditional wooden screens.
* Handcrafted in NYC.
* 100% Cotton
* A light interfacing has been added for strength.
* Fabrics have been pre-washed to avoid shrinkage.
* 100% natural organic hemp webbing and reinforcing topstitches make our leashes sturdy.
* We use solid brass hardware, which has been patina'd to give a rustic vintage look.
* Leashes come in one size 50" long and 1" wide. Custom size can be made upon request.
* Each piece is handmade, so please allow for minor variations.
* Tassel sold separately
* Hand wash recommended. If you'd like to machine wash, then place the leash in pillow case and wash separately using cold delicate cycle.
* Lay flat to dry, do not apply heat.
* Block & screen prints may fade slightly over time with several washes.
Since all our products are handmade, please allow up to 15 business days for your order to get dispatched from our end.
COMPLETE THE LOOK